Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a-hiking we will go (Alaska part three)

dateline: seldovia


spent my last day over in seldovia hiking with my friends dan, veda & marcia....


but first..........EAGLE UPDATE!!!!


saw a crow and an eagle discussing whose perch it was...



guess who won the argument?


my god, they are such magnificent creatures...it's a thrill to see them up close...

anyway, back to hiking...started off at my host susan mumma's B&B, the seldovia rowing club...



decided to hike the "otter-bahn"....




don't hike too close to the edge...it's a long way down





heading back down to the beach...



look out for bears!



very funny, dan......
hmmmm.....shitake?   death's head?


have no idea what this is but it looks cool.....


heading back to town...



DAMN, I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!


listening to jakob dylan ~ women and country

No comments:

Post a Comment